in 10 days
Spanish: April 24, 2020 to May 3, 2020 - NEW!
English: December 13, 2019 to December 22, 2019
Scouting Specialist from MBP School of Coaches and LongoMatch Certificate
Why choose this program?
This course will allow you to know deeply the MBP Scouting y game analysis model and go in depth in the functioning and use of professional Scouting. You will recognize the different Scouting typologies and you’ll identify both the individual player and the team analysis elements, as well as all the keys to create a total report of the opponent.
In particular, you will know cutting-edge analysis technological tools and will learn how to use one of them to gather, order and interpret information according to methodological patterns and confront the competition in both your team and your rival’s analysis.
Ultimately, in this course you’ll know the basis of game analysis and gathering information from competitions to make coherent and effective decisions later.
What Will You Learn?
1. To know, describe and evaluate individual and collective behaviors.
2. To analyze and optimize the abilities and skills of the soccer players in the high performance stage.
3. To understand and advise about the individual and group dynamics in competitive soccer teams.
4. To observe structural and dynamic aspects of soccer.
5. To deeply analyze all the game phases and moments of a team.
6. To select and apply the most adequate strategies, methods techniques and technologies for the game analysis.
7. To acquire knowledge on the creation of analysis panels and the use of projects in an analysis software.
8. To share data through reports and action proposals or methodological patterns.
How Will You Learn?
Analyzing, live, one of the teams of La Liga that are based in Barcelona: FC Barcelona or RCD Espanyol.
Searching, managing, analyzing, summarizing and connecting the information directly or indirectly related to competitive soccer.
Discovering how to create reports for coaches, players or the team and institutions, including the use of technological tools.
Recognizing key aspects in the analysis of sports performance.
Delving into general and specific aspects of soccer.
Autonomously and working as a team.
Using reflective, critical, self-critical and ethical reasoning in competitive soccer.